We believe that children have just one childhood; we want their earliest school experience to be an exciting, magical journey, packed with inspirational and unforgettable learning experiences.
We encourage our children to explore, to invent and to create. By steering their natural curiosity we develop children who are confident, bold and prepared to be challenged. Our children learn about, and have confidence in, themselves as learners. They set themselves goals and have high aspirations for their future.
We aspire to build individual learning powers and enjoy an ethos that builds high levels of self-esteem; instils a strong determination to succeed and promotes a thirst for life-long learning.
Here at St Paul’s, we show that we CARE by fostering a Christian community that enables children to flourish, follow in Christ’s footsteps, become independent learners, and lovingly respect each other in order to achieve their God-given potential.
Our Christian vision and values are expressed through our school’s mission statement:
- Encourage all to understand and respect the wonderful diversities in God’s family and to believe we have all been made by the same one God.
- We will strive to nurture a living community where all individuals are welcomed and supported.
- We will endeavour to encourage all children to fully realise their full potential as human beings.
- Children will be encouraged to persevere, to take risks, to strive to improve their own abilities and nurture their God given gifts.
- To care, love and respect one another, as Christ teaches us.
- Staff will provide a high quality introduction to Christian beliefs, which is sensitive to other faiths.
- We ensure the safety of all children and staff.
- Staff will ensure the mentality of not being afraid to make mistakes and to respect their learning abilities as God suggests.
- St Paul’s will provide excellent spiritual and mental support which takes in to account all our differences.
We encourage our children to be creative, unique, open-minded and independent individuals, respectful of themselves and of others in our school, our local community and the wider world. We aim to nurture our children on their journey through life so they can grow into safe, caring, democratic, responsible and tolerant adults who make a positive difference to British Society and to the world.
At St Paul’s, we dare to CARE:
C – Community
A – Aspire
R – Respect
E – Endurance