Sports Day will take place tomorrow, Friday 9th June. We look forward to welcoming you all along.
- All children will need to wear their school PE kit tomorrow, along with trainers and a sunhat. Please ensure your child has a water bottle with them and that they have applied sun cream before they come to school in the morning.
- We will not be restricting the number of adults per family on this occasion but ask families to be sensible about the number of adults they bring along.
- We will ask adults to stay in a designated area away from the school children.
- Photos can be taken as long as these are not uploaded to social media.
- Younger siblings may attend as long as they are in a pushchair. For Health and Safety reasons, we cannot have younger children running around freely during the event. We hope for your support with this request.
- There won’t be access to toilets during the event.
- The School Association will be selling refreshments so please bring some cash along!
Events will take place at the following times:
9:30 am for Reception and Year 1 on the school field
Entrance to the field will be from 9:15 am via the Key Stage 2 gate. Please wait on the car park to be admitted. At the end of Sports Day, we will ask all parents to leave the field and school grounds before returning the children to their classrooms.
11:00 am for Nursery on the small playground
Entrance to the small playground will be from 10:45 am via the Nursery gate. Please wait on the car park to be admitted. Afternoon children who are joining us for Sports Day will need to be dropped off at the school office just after 10:30 am, and parents will then need to wait on the car park to be admitted onto the playground at 10:45 am.
If your child is a morning only child or if you will be taking them home after Sports Day, we will ask you to leave the playground first and wait on the car park while we return all of the children to the classroom to get them ready for home time if they are going home, or for lunchtime if they are staying in school.
1:30 pm for Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 on the school field
Entrance to the field will be from 1:15 pm via the Key Stage 2 gate. Please wait on the car park to be admitted. At the end of Sports Day, we will ask all parents to leave the field and school grounds before returning the children to their classrooms until home time at 3:15 pm.